Sewer Line Replacement
Your sewer line plays a vital role in transferring wastewater to your local municipal system or septic tank, and when an issue occurs, waste will eventually start to seep back through your drains–which is not ideal.
If you’re in need of a sewer line repair or replacement, contact Forbes Plumbing. We’ve been serving the Portland OR and Wilsonville OR area since 1972 and we can install your new sewer line without digging up your property!
Do I Need a Sewer Line Repair?
Below are some instances when you’ll want to repair or replace your sewer line.
- You may have some antiquated material for your sewer line.
- You might want to replace your sewer line if you have multiple breaks in the sewer line.
- You might want to replace your sewer line if it is not sloped at the right grade.
- You’re noticing soggy or green grass
Ready to Schedule Your Next Plumbing Project?
Sewer Line Repair Methods
Open Trench Excavation
If you’re replacing outdated pipes, transitioning to a septic system, building a new home, or repairing your sewer line, chances are you’ll need to have your property excavated to get to the sewer lines.
Open trench excavation is the “old way of doing things”. This process entails surveying the land and digging a trench using a backhoe. At Forbes Plumbing, we offer alternative methods to replacing your water line, sewer line, and gas/LP line–and it doesn’t require any digging on your property!
Trenchless Sewer Repair
Depending on the location of the damage pipes and the extent of damage, trenchless technology may be adequate.
- Directional Drilling: directional drilling is a minimal impact method of installing underground utility services such as water pipe, sewer pipe, electrical conduit, cables, or any type of underground utility that previously required digging a trench.
- Pipe Bursting: pipe bursting is a trenchless method of replacing pipes. This process involves replacing the entire line by pushing a new pipe through the old one, ultimately breaking the old, damaged one.
Sewer Line Replacement Services
If you’re experiencing issues with your sewer line, work with a reliable plumber who can repair it before it becomes a serious problem. The licensed and experienced team at Forbes Plumbing specializes in sewer line replacement and repairs.
Back to Excavation
Sewer Line Repair in Portland, OR & Salem, OR Area
Serving Portland OR | Salem OR | Wilsonville OR